- Get yourself from where you are onto the N1 Highway that connects Pretoria with Polokwane.
- Your entrance into Polokwane will be Grobler Street.
- Continue on Grobler Street for about 1 kilometre.
- Turn left onto Market Street and drive out of Polokwane. The distance from where you turned left into Market Street to the Sasol Service Station just outside Polokwane is about 6 kilometres.
- You are now driving on the R 521 route that connects Polokwane with Alldays via Mogadi (Dendron) and Vivo.
- Drive for approximately 100 kilometres from the Sasol Service Station to Vivo. You will pass Mogadi (Dendron) on your right-hand side about halfway the distance to Vivo.
- Drive through Vivo for 6 kilometres to a junction where the R523 road from Waterpoort connects with the R521 road to Alldays. Currently the sign board at this turn-off reads "Louis Trichardt".
- Turn right onto the R523 and drive for 4 kilometres until you see the large "Nimeng Safaris" sign board on your right-hand side.
- Turn right, and enter the right-hand side gate of the two entrance gates. Follow the directions to RECEPTION anti-clockwise around a game breeding camp on your left-hand side.
When you arrive at Vivo, please phone Kossam Mkwebo at (+27 72 677 5667).
This will ensure that he will be present at the Reception Office to receive you.
Kossam will assist you with the completion of documentation and will then escort you to your accommodation venue.
Please drive safely and be on the watch out for intoxicated pedestrians, domestic as well as domestic and wild animals on the road!
S 22 58.387 E 29 17.632